1 lb ground beef
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1/4 cup taco seasoning
15 Ounce tomato sauce
8 Ounce medium shells
8 Ounce cream cheese
1 Cup sour cream
1 Package mexican cheese
1. Brown ground beef with garlic, drain. Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil and then
simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In the meantime, cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
3. Mix softened cream cheese and sour cream in separate bowl.
4. Spray bottom of 9x13 pan. Put pasta in bottom of pan.
5. Spread cream cheese mixture over pasta.
6. Spoon ground meat mixture over this.
7. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
8. Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
Just Add Chocolate