- 1lb Ground Chuck
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Soy (SILK) milk. (Use your regular milk if you're not dairy free)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 Tablespoon dried italian herbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dehydrated minced onion
- Olive Oil
- 32 oz your favorite marinara
Place ground chuck in large bowl. Beat eggs and milk together in a little bowl before adding to the meat. Then add the bread crumbs, spices, garlic, and minced onion to the beef. Mix well with your hands. Use a medium sized cookie scoop to get uniform sized meatballs. Roll them with your hands and place on a cookie sheet. Freeze for 5 - 10 minutes to harden.
Heat up a little olive oil in the bottom of a pan. Once the skillet is hot add half the meatballs and brown on all sides. Drain them on a paper towel while the next batch cooks. They don't need to cook on the inside at this point, but you want a nice crust to form on the meatballs. Once the meatballs are all browned, pour your favorite marinara sauce in the pan. Add the meatballs back to the pan, covering it. Stir occasionally, and let simmer for 30 minutes. Serve with pasta of choice.