3 boneless skinless chicken breasts - sliced in half to make thinner, and create 6 skinny breasts.
2 cups Kellogg's cornflake crumbs
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1/2 cup ranch
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix buffalo sauce and ranch.
- Place buffalo mixture and Kellogg's cornflake crumbs in their own containers for dipping.
- Dip the chicken in the buffalo sauce, then into the Kellogg's crumbs, follow with the rest of the pieces of chicken.
- Place cooling rack in cookie sheet, and place breaded chicken on cooling rack.
- Bake chicken for 30 minutes or until done.
Till next time,
Just Add Chocolate