- 1 1/2lb ground sirloin
- 2 Tablespoons dehydrated minced onion
- 1 Tablespoon pre-minced garlic
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 4 - 6 large tortillas
- 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4ounce) can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom soup
- medium hot taco sauce to taste (probably around 1/2 cup)
Preheat oven to 350.
Brown ground beef with onion and garlic. Once meat is cooked throughly, drain the grease. Dump ground meat back in pan, add taco seasoning to ground beef and mix thoroughly. Set aside, do not add water like you would for normal taco meat.
Mix sour cream and soup in bowl. Spray Pam in bottom of 9x13 glass pan. Spread half the cream mixture on the bottom. Then tear up tortillas to cover the bottom. Spread half the meat mixture on top, and then as much taco sauce as you desire on top of that. Next add half the cheese. Then repeat the steps. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes to set.
Catch ya later,
Just Add Chocolate