Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cookbook Tuesday: Foil Wrapped Salmon by Erin

I apologize for being a day late, but my dad flew in yesterday. My friend Erin is joining in on Cookbook Tuesday, and this recipe is from her. She got it out of her Gooseberry Patch - Ready, Set, Eat cookbook!


"Here is what I fixed last night:
Foiled Wrapped Salmon
4ea Salmon filets
1/4 c. Brown Sugar
1/4 c. Butter
1ea onion (sliced)
1ea lemon(sliced)
4pcs Aluminum Foil

Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray non-stick cooking spray on all 4 sheets of Aluminum Foil. Place one Salmon fillet on each Aluminum sheet. Divide 1/4c Brown sugar into fourths and place on Salmon. Divide 1/4c Butter and place on Salmon. Place onion rings and lemon sliced on top of butter, brown sugar, salmon fillets. Fold Aluminum foil into packets and poke holes in the foil for vents. Place on a cookie sheet(I recommend lining the baking sheet in foil for easy clean up, the brown sugar/butter sauce tends to leak out) and bake for 30 min.

*I served over brown rice with salad*



If you would like to join in next week on cookbook Tuesday just let me know!"

No comments: